Thursday, January 14, 2010

My cuddle of love

I have done a lot of soul searching lately and trying to find inner peace & happiness. Well the last couple of nights my littlest baby girl has brought me many needed smiles. I call her my cuddle of love, Emma Christine McCovey, my little girl, cuddled into my shoulder stroking my arm then my cheek. That unconditional love that we seem to take for granted in our down times. How one tiny person can change your mood with one simple sweet action. It was 3am and I didn't care, she was cuddling me, smiling, and knows I love her unconditionally as well. The last 7 months have been crazy but I don't care, I am blessed with 6 beautiful children and one who reminded that life is incredible and a gift, I received 6 gifts that have enriched my life and made me a better person and shown me true unconditional love. So instead of worrying about the things that I want, I realize I need to appreciate the blessings I already have. Time to cuddle with Emma. Good Night, Much Love, Me.

1 comment: